Enter your name below and click “Start a Rescue Session” to download LogMeIn Rescue and add yourself to the support queue. A support technician will be notified and contact you through the LogMeIn Rescue console as soon as available. For questions that require immediate assistance or to schedule a LogMeIn Rescue session please contact email@example.com.
What Can You Do during a Rescue Session?
- Allow or deny support technician(s) to take control of your computer for the purpose of solving technical issues
- Chat with the technician(s)
- Send individual files to a technician
- Revoke permissions, such as remote control or file management, from the technician by clicking the large X in the upper-left corner
- End a session by clicking the small X in the upper-right corner