Real Estate Blogging Tips & Suggestions
Today we covered a variety of real estate blogging basics. Real estate blogging is a powerful way to share your knowledge and experience with prospects and targeted niche audiences. It also is a great tool for keeping in touch and providing additional value to your already existing clients. In the “Blogging Success Cycle Explanation” we share the high level purpose of real estate blogging but then dive much deeper into covering these questions and concepts.
- What is a successful blog?
- Is blogging really for real estate professionals?
- What are the biggest objections real estate agents use when it comes to blogging?
- Do I have Time To Blog?
- What best practices should I follow in regards to content?
- How should I market my blog and content?
- How important is SEO? (search engine optimization)
- Where do I go to find content and topics to blog about and share?
Additional uber tips for finding and using value-added content:
#1 – Use your email sent folder for content ideas and topics.
#2 – Use the consumer questions asked on Zillow, ActiveRain, Trulia etc)
- Is there any WordPress Training Videos To Help?
Take a moment to review the archived video and feel free to reach out to us with any questions, comments and concerns. There is no right or wrong way to blog and there are no rules. However, there are some powerful proven techniques and best practices you can implement immediately to ensure a successful blog that provides great value, cultivates qualified candidates and prospects, and that will help you capture and convert more online leads and prospects.