Blogging Mastermind – Q&A Open Forum
Real estate bloggers around the world gathered to share answers, insights, tips, secrets, best practices and much more. In this blogging mastermind session, our experts focused on the following questions and answers.
1. IDX – Forced Registration? Pros and Cons
2. Guest Posts – yea or nay? best practices
3. How do I pick a domain name?
4. Is it ok to blog on other platforms? LinkedIn, Trulia, Facebook, Medium, etc. Pros and Cons
5. What basics do I need to know about Keywords? Density? Long-tail?
6. How can I promote my post after it’s done?
7. Besides blog posts, what other content should I have? (IE: About Me page, Contact me, About my brokerage etc.
8. How much of my personal life should I share in my blog?
IE: Tools for SEO and Website/Blog Audits – seoptimer.com
You’ll also find the archived video session along with links that were shared during the mastermind event below.
Ask the Seeker
Enter your keyword and he’ll suggest content ideas in seconds:
Website Review And SEO Audit Tool
Enter an URL address and get a free SEO analysis!
The private social network for your neighborhood.
Over 143,000 neighborhoods across the country use Nextdoor
Medium connects you with voices and perspectives that matter
Content Idea Generator
A Week of Training In The Cloud
A Bob Kelly Blog Post for ALL Eyes
SEO for Everyone
Find Perfect Keywords for Your Site
Take your keyword research to the next level with tons of keyword ideas for SEO,
PPC and your next content marketing campaign.
Get 750+ Google Keyword Suggestions For Free
WordPress for Beginners
Get links and other shared items from this session and others at the
RE Tech Blog: http://retechcampus.com/blog